Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:12
Year 11 students at Corby Glen’s Charles Read Academy , part of the...
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 13:18
Staff and students at Charles Read Academy are delighted to welcome...
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 14:16We are delighted to welcome you to our Open Evening on Wednesday 12th July from 6.00pm - 8.00pm. Charles Read Academy is a 'GOOD' school, delivering a high quality education for 11-16 year olds in
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - 09:15Talented students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) have been using their creative flair as part of the annual DRET Art and Photography Competition. The competition, open to all
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:13As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:51Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:55Our Table Tennis Scholar, Darcie Proud, competed in her first ever National Table Tennis Championships earlier this term. Held at the David Ross Sports Village at the University of Nottingham, the
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:54Loughborough Lightning and England netball player, Natalie Panagarry, inspired students when she recently spent the day at the academy. Working with students from across each year group, Natalie was
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:53We are pleased to announce that one of our students is celebrating after scooping rst prize in the annual DRET Art Competition. Shannon Page was awarded first place in the Key Stage 3 category for
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:52A group of our students and staff joined nine other DRET academies for a visit to Google UK’s head office. The event, which brought together primary, secondary and Sixth Form students from across the
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:50As part of British Science Week, our Year 9 students had the chance to visit the Big Bang Fair at the NEC in Birmingham. The national festival, which is the UK’s largest celebration of science,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:54Students at Charles Read Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and