Monday, March 4, 2019 - 15:29
Corby Glen’s Charles Read Academy , part of the David Ross Education...
Friday, February 8, 2019 - 11:18
TABLE TENNIS SCHOLAR AT CHARLES READ ACADEMY TO REPRESENT THE GB PARA...
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:53We are pleased to announce that one of our students is celebrating after scooping rst prize in the annual DRET Art Competition. Shannon Page was awarded first place in the Key Stage 3 category for
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:52A group of our students and staff joined nine other DRET academies for a visit to Google UK’s head office. The event, which brought together primary, secondary and Sixth Form students from across the
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:50As part of British Science Week, our Year 9 students had the chance to visit the Big Bang Fair at the NEC in Birmingham. The national festival, which is the UK’s largest celebration of science,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:54Students at Charles Read Academy competed for the Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham, home to the brand new David Ross Sports Village. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 - 15:50Charles Read Table Tennis scholar, Darcie Proud, will compete in the English National Table Tennis Championships over the weekend. The 13-year-old has recently returned from the Safir International
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 09:16A “determined and effective” Principal and his team have been praised for improving the quality of education at Charles Read Academy. Following a two-day inspection by Ofsted at the academy, based in
- Monday, January 16, 2017 - 17:07Dear Parents, As you may be aware, all schools and academies are monitored by Ofsted. As part of this process they come and inspect schools on a regular basis. Charles Read Academy will be welcoming
- Thursday, January 5, 2017 - 15:25Students experienced a taste of the outdoors during a recent residential trip to the Lake District. Exploring the beautiful surroundings of Ullswater, students had the chance to try out gorge walking
- Thursday, January 5, 2017 - 15:22Our GCSE Visual & Performing Arts students have been getting creative with a mask - making workshop led by a visiting artist. The group from Year 9 and 10 were inspired to make colourful bird
- Thursday, January 5, 2017 - 15:05Caring for our environment is a central part of life at Charles Read, and our land-based studies students and gardening club were very busy last term. From planting winter seeds, to cooking our home