Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 16:12
CRA hosted the Primary Sport Stars Football competition which saw...
Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 13:33
On Saturday 23 rd March Charles Read Academy were crowned 2019...
- Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:38The David Ross Education Trust is launching a consultation into the admission policies for Charles Read Academy. Every school and academy in the country is required by law to keep an updated
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:20Talented students, Robbie Boryszczuk and Benjamin Rigby, have received Odey Scholarships from the David Ross Education Trust, to help them pursue their sporting talents. Robbie, a Year 8 student, is
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 10:17At the start of term, Year 7 students took part in an inter-house spelling bee that was designed to put their spelling skills to the test. The challenge was given to every house, as students were
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:54Land-based studies is a key feature of the curriculum at Charles Read Academy, encouraging students to get involved in growing their own food and learning about rural affairs. For the very first time
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:43Students across each year group took part in an academy-wide maths challenge this term. Year 7 and 8 students were challenged to work in teams and create dodecahedrons out of A4 paper, while Year 9
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:40Students at Charles Read Academy got to experience a glimpse of university life during a recent Higher Education residential trip at the University of Nottingham. The visit gave an insight into what
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:37Students experienced a taste of the outdoors during a residential trip to Ullswater in the Lake District. Hosted by the Outward Bound Trust, the students went back to basics and forgot about the
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:34Primary school pupils from The Bythams, Corby Glen, Ropsley, South Witham and Ingoldsby have been taking part in Charles Read Academy’s Sports Stars programme this term. After school football
- Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 09:26Staff and students at the academy had great fun participating in Rowvember, a Trust-wide challenge to take up rowing. 91 students took part, rowing before and after school, during break times and
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:12A national newspaper has recognised Charles Read Academy’s academic and sporting achievements. In a story exploring the impact of sport on examination success, The Daily Telegraph noted that, at